Pages

Friday, September 2

Sunday Haul: JML, Ever Bilena, HBC, Parisian

Hi there guys! Just want to share with you what I recently bought last Sunday. :)


JML ProCermaic Straightener 
Php1449.75.00 in Watsons
The best hair straightening iron I've ever tried! I'll make a review on this one soon.

EverBilena and Ever Original Brow Pencil in Brown.
Php80.00 and Php65.00 in Watsons

HBC Essentials False Eyelashes
Php20.75/pair in HBC.
I actually bought two pairs of this.
It's so cheap right?

Wedge from Parisian
Php999.00 in SM Department Store.
I love this one so much! It's very light and doesn't hurt my feet at all. 

Thanks for reading :)
Have a great day ahead!

Love,



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! its nice to see filipina bloggers like me. I'm now your follower, please follow me back www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post (: Cant w8 for the review on ur hair straightener!

    xxx
    Follow me back @ http://sjaneng.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete