Pages

Monday, June 27

Product Review: Ever Bilena Advance Concealer

          I am almost finished with my favorite ELF All Over Cover Stick so when I went to SM Department Store yesterday, I went to Watson to check a good yet cheap concealer to try. I have horrible dark under eye circles so what I really want is a concealer with very good coverage. I checked out Ever Bilena's counter and found this product

Photo from EB's website





           This concealer is priced at Php160.00 for 20ml. I read that concealers which are meant to be used for dark circles should be a shade lighter than your skin tone to brighten up the eye contour. The shade I chose was soft beige which is just the same as my skin tone and not a shade lighter. I thought about picking out the light vanilla shade which is lighter but it has a pinkish undertone so I opted to just buy the soft beige shade because it's yellow-based. 

Ever Bilena Advance Concealer in Soft Beige

          
   The consistency of this prod is kinda watery, hence the light coverage. Whenever I try to blend this to my under eye, I tend to erase most of the product that I applied!  

          Could you see the difference? This product did nothing in concealing my dark circles. I also tried using this to cover my zits and still it didn't work. I tried their tester before buying but the lighting is not good enough for me to see if this product works well. I bought this because the SA sales-talked me. Ahhhhh! Blame the SA! lol.  Will I repurchase? No. I would rather go back to ELF's All Over Cover Stick. I just use this product prior to the application of my face powder since it provide UVA/UVB Protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment