Pages

Wednesday, June 22

Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring


          I've been wanting to try Etude House's Bubble Hair Coloring for weeks now ever since I had read good reviews about it from various bloggers over the net. I was more convinced to try it when one of my fave Filipina beauty blogger Say Artillero recommended it to me. And since I have been sporting my jet black hair for over a long time now, I decided to color it 2 shades lighter than my normal hair color. I bought yesterday the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in #3 Natural Brown. A box is priced for php378.00 but I got mine for only php303.00 since Etude House is holding a sale from June 15-21. Not bad, eh?


Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown

This is what's inside the box: Two hair coloring products and a treatment. The one in pink sachet is numbered as 1 while the one inside the white bottled is numbered as 2. The purple sachet is the hair treatment. (A box also contains a pair of gloves and a plastic cape)

This is what it will look like after mixing the two coloring products. Looks like mousse, right? 


How to Use:
  • Wear the protective gloves and cape
  • Combine the two coloring products
  • Slightly tilt the bottle (do not shake) until the contents are completely mixed.
  • Pump the bottle to dispense the product
  • Apply  evenly the combined hair dye on hair as if you are shampooing your hair. 
  • Leave on for a minimum of 25 minutes, or longer if you want the color to be more vibrant
  • Rinse off/
  • Apply the treatment included in the kit
  • Rinse your hair again
  • Dry and style as usual.


 Here's a photo of my hair before and after using the Bubble Hair Coloring.
Add caption


See the big difference? This product is love! I would definitely recommend this to you guys! I just had my hair rebonded a month ago and I thought coloring it would just add damage to my hair. Good thing this product also contains a hair treatment which by the way smells so good and made my hair super soft!


Pros: 
  • Application is very simple and easy
  • Inexpensive compared to other brands
  • Lots of product in one box (I have long hair and this prod is more than enough to cover my hair completely)
  • Comes with a pair of gloves, a cape, and a hair treatment that conditions hair after you color it
  • Did not dried my hair at all.
Cons:
  • Instruction Manual is written in Korean.
  • Only available in 4 shades: Deep Black, Dark Brown, Natural Brown and Wine Red
How about you guys? Have you tried this product yet? Share your thoughts here! :)




5 comments:

  1. just wonderin...how long did u leave it on? btw it turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous thank you :) I rinsed my hair after 25 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. Did the color faded after a month?
    And .. Virgin ba sa color ang hair mo? :D thnx po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasted for like 3-4 months :) and my hair was already rebonded twice prior to my application of the hair color :)

      Delete