I've been wanting to try Etude House's Bubble Hair Coloring for weeks now ever since I had read good reviews about it from various bloggers over the net. I was more convinced to try it when one of my fave Filipina beauty blogger Say Artillero recommended it to me. And since I have been sporting my jet black hair for over a long time now, I decided to color it 2 shades lighter than my normal hair color. I bought yesterday the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in #3 Natural Brown. A box is priced for php378.00 but I got mine for only php303.00 since Etude House is holding a sale from June 15-21. Not bad, eh?
|Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown|
|This is what it will look like after mixing the two coloring products. Looks like mousse, right?|
How to Use:
- Wear the protective gloves and cape
- Combine the two coloring products
- Slightly tilt the bottle (do not shake) until the contents are completely mixed.
- Pump the bottle to dispense the product
- Apply evenly the combined hair dye on hair as if you are shampooing your hair.
- Leave on for a minimum of 25 minutes, or longer if you want the color to be more vibrant
- Rinse off/
- Apply the treatment included in the kit
- Rinse your hair again
Here's a photo of my hair before and after using the Bubble Hair Coloring.
- Did not dried my hair at all.
- Instruction Manual is written in Korean.
- Only available in 4 shades: Deep Black, Dark Brown, Natural Brown and Wine Red
How about you guys? Have you tried this product yet? Share your thoughts here! :)