Pages

Saturday, June 25

Product Review: Etude House Petite Darling Nail Polish


          Hello everyone! Today I am going to share with you a very good nail polish I just tried recently. That is, the Petite Darling Nail Polish from Etude House. I don't have any plan on buying this nail polish but when I saw this baby on Etude House when I purchase their Bubble Hair Coloring, I just said to myself "This petite nail polish is the cutest!" So I put it on my basket without thinking twice. It is priced at php48.00. More pricey compared to other brands of nail polishes but hey! the package is so cute not to mention it's pink! I wouldn't mind the price.. The shade I chose is like a nude pink shade. I don't know the exact name though since it is not numbered nor can I understand what the text on its bottom part means. Here's what it looks like.

Etude House Petite Darling Nails in ???



Okay! I know I didn't painted my nails pretty well! I am not a manicurist anyway!  lol

Pros: 
  • Cute packaging
  • Nice color payoff
  • Doesn't chip off easily. It lasted 4 days on my nails sans top coat
  • No smell at all.
  • Dries easily
Cons
  • For its petite size, it's a bit pricey. Yeah Php48.00 for a bottle of nail polish is pricey for me :p
  • You'll never know what's the shade name of it unless you know how to read the korean texts on it
          Will I repurchase? Definitely! I love how long this nail polish stayed on my nails! I love the color and packaging as well.  Try this too! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment