One of my skin problems is having a lot of blackheads particularly on my nose area. My pores are big and open that's why dirt tend to sit deep in my skin. I often go to a skin care center once in a while to have my face cleansed and to remove stubborn blackheads, but now that I am working already, I don't have time anymore to get a facial often. When I read some good reviews on how effective nose strips are in eliminating blackheads and whiteheads, I thought of trying it out. I bought a Pack of Purederm Nose Pore Strips, available at Watsons, for Php79.00. A pack contains three pore strips.
How to Use:
1. Thoroughly wash your face, making sure that it is free of any creams or make up.
2. Open the pack with your dry hands.
3. Thoroughly wet your nose with water. If your nose is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
4. Apply the strip to moistened nose area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with the skin.
5. Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries.
6. After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off strip starting at edges, pulling toward center. If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Wanna see how much dirt did it removed on my nose?
Here's the proof. Eeeew! right?! I know you shouldn't be seeing this but I just want to show you guys that this prod really works. I was amazed how this pore strips removed sebum and blackheads on my nose. Although it did not totally removed the visible blackheads, I can still see the big difference before and after using the strips. It really lessened my blackheads. I also like that it did not hurt nor irritate my skin afterwards. I'm giving this product 4 out of 5 stars. I would probably buy again. :)