Pages

Saturday, June 5

Clap clap for SM!

I went to Caloocan City Hall yesterday to get a postal ID. Since it is still early, I decided to go to SM Fairview to uhmm, well, window shop (awwe, did i just said window shop? XD). I was wandering around the department store when I noticed that it changed a bit. I was surprised to see new stalls of various make up products. (They only offer few make up brands before;the usuals: Loreal, Maybelline,In2it, Nichido, EB, F21). SM Fairview Department Store now offers more make up brands like ELF Cosmetics, Revlon, Etude House, James Cooper, VMV Hypoallergenics and more! Among all of these brands, one brand caught my attention. That is, a make up brand named Shawill. It offers a wide range of prods. From Lipsticks to lip glosses, lipbalms, blushers, foundations, concealers, eyeshadows, and BB creams. The brand also sells make up tools all in affordable prices. But I'm not sure about the quality of the brand because it is made in China. The SA said the ingredients mainly came from uhmm, Germany? But...I dont know! Hmmm. But I still want to give this brand a try. There blushers are just so lovely, I cant resist! haha
Okay, I  said I'll just window shop but hey! Im really bad at it.

Here's what I bought

Shawill BB Cream 02: php168.00
Shawill Eyelash Curler: php49.00
Shawill Blusher: php139.00
ELF Studio Tone Corrector: php249.00
Nichido Final Powder in creamy glow: php150.00
Ever Bilena Eyebrow pencil and concealer: php75.00

I'll post review and photos for each prods later.

Thats it for now. Bye folks!
xoxo
sm

No comments:

Post a Comment