Pages

Friday, June 4

Garnier Eye Roll On

I'm a student and I've been really suffering from stress and lack of sleep lately. It really shows in my face and i hate it! I've tried many concealers just to hide it but my dark circles still appear. So i finally decided to try Garnier eye roll on since the product claims to effectively remove bags and dark circles around the eyes plus the price went down from php299.00 to php199.00
Brightening Eye Roll-On
Bags and dark circles can really darken your eye contour. Garnier Eye Roll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massgae to reduce bags and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.
Massgae is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, brightens the skin and bossts radiance.
Proven efficacy:
  • Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
  • In 14 days, skin looks brighter and more radiant
  • In 28 days, bags and dark circles are reduced.
Ingredients:
  • Caffeine( known for microcirculation stimulating properties)
  • Pro-vitamin B5(known for its hydrating properties)
  • Aqua/water,  Butylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Escin, Guanosine, hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide, Gum-, Aluminium, Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth 7, Mica, Polyacrilamyde, Caprylyl, Methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl, Urea
I am using the product for about a month now and i cant still see the results yet and I don't know why! sigh! i think my money isn't worth the product. It didn't reduced my eye bags at all. I am not sure if i used the product correctly since there are no instructions given on how to use it and if how many times should I roll it under my eyes!

I should try other products. Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment