My very first blog award. Thank you MissGennD for tagging me :)
Link back to the person who tagged you - Genn of MissGennD.blogspot.com
List your 10 Favorite Skincare/Beauty Products
Pass it on to 10 bloggers
On to my top 10
1. Etude House Happy Tea Time in Milk Tea. I've been using this product for a year now and I don't think that I'll be switching to other facial wash anytime soon.. Smells so good and I love that it makes my skin soft and supple. Cheap for the price of Php150.00 for a 150ml tube.
2. Belo Pore Refining Toner for Oily Skin. I use this after washing my face with Etude House's Facial Wash. This removes last traces of dirt and makeup. No strong scent and good for oily skin. Only for php49.00.
3. St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. Makes my skin moisturized very well. A lot of product for the price of Php239.00. It makes my skin oily though that's why I only use this at night.
4. Maybelline Pure Makeup in Nude. This is a water-based foundation which is good for everyday use since its formula is light but still offers very good coverage. Evens out my skin tone. Available on Ebay for php150.00-php200.00.
5. Jane's Be Pure Mineral Oil Free Bronzer. My all-time favorite bronzer! I often use this instead of blushers. I get lots of compliments when I am using this. Makes my skin look flawless and glowing! I also bought this from Ebay. Php150.00.
6. IN2IT Eyebrow Powder. Defines my brows very well when used with a good angled brush. Php299.00 at Watsons.
7. SanSan Lipstick in No. 5. This is a very nice coral shade lipstick that matches my skin tone very well. Doesn't dry my lips and stays on me for almost 4 hours. Price around Php70.00 only.
8. St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask, Php198.00 at Watsons. I use this when I feel like I need to deep clean my face. I can immediately feel that my skin tightens after using this prod.
9. Purederm Nose Pore Strips. Visibly lifts blackheads and excess oil on my nose area. Php79.00 for 3 strips. Also available at Watsons.
10. ELF All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige. Has medium coverage that brightens my eye contour. I love its creamy texture and orange-y smell. Only for Php129.00.
That's it! My top 10 Skincare and beauty products. Time to pass the award to 10 lovely bloggers!